Visit the charming cities of Como and Bellagio and take a cruise on its fascinating Lake along the two branches.
Near to Milan but light years away in feeling is the stunning LAKE COMO nestling in the sheer Alps, creating a unique sight for the eyes.
This is a leisurely tour in a slow and unwinding world, so after time for some shopping and eating there’s the time to take a cool CRUISE ON THE LAKE. On the cruise you can take in the villas and castles with their stunning exotic gardens that sweep down to the lakeside.
We will arrive at the charming and refined town of BELLAGIO where you can stop for a cappuccino or an ice-cream and feel like a film-star. Then in the afternoon we go back to COMO to enjoy a guided walking tour and learn about the history of this the city. A perfect way to feast your eyes and soul.
- WHERE: Largo Cairoli, at the corner with Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli – MM2 Lanza)DURATION: 10 hours
- STARTS • 08:30 AM
- Get away from the noise and crowds of Milan and discover the charming cities of Como and Bellagio and the stunning Lake Como, nestling in the sheer Alps!
- A two-hour panoramic cruise on Lake Como, up to the enchanting village of Bellagio, the jewel of the Lake
- An enlightening walking tour of Como city centre with an art-lover professional guide
- Journey by fully-fitted GT coach
- Lake Como panoramic cruise
- Professional guide in Como
Notes and Activities
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Please note that the given order of the visits may change