- San Gimignano
- Private guide
- Private transfers
- winery visit
- Truffle hunt
- Uffizi gallery
- Accademia Gallery
The Best of Tuscany
Duration 7 days
- Discover the beauty of the capital of the renaissance, Florence
- Traverse the Renaissance streets, architecture, and art of Florence on a walking tour with an expert guide
- Experience the majesty of seeing Michelangelo’s David up close and the Uffizi Gallery with a private guide
- Explore the fabulous medieval towns of the Tuscan countryside, Siena, San Gimignano, Montepulciano, and Pisa.
- Enjoy a visit to a Top Winery in the countryside
- Stay in a Hotel/Spa in the countryside
TRIP AT A GLANCE
(Day 1): Florence – Arrival transfer to Florence. Arrive in the World Renowned City of Florence
(Day 2): Florence –Am Private certified guided tour 4 hours including Uffizi and Accademia. PM private excursion to Pisa.
(Day 3): Florence – Private Excursion to Siena and San Gimignano. With a guide in Siena
(Day 4): Florence – Day at leisure in Florence
(Day 5): Countryside – Private transfer from Florence to the countryside with stop in a top winery for tastings and Lunch.
(Day 6): Countryside– Truffle hunt experience
(Day 7): Countryside – Day at leisure to relax in the spa.
(Day 8): Transfer to airport for departure.
Tuscany is considered to be the most beautiful region in Italy. It combines history, art, food and wine like no other place on earth. Florence is the renaissance capital of the world and in your stay you will discover the Uffizi Museum and The Accademia Gallery where the David of Michelangelo is located. After your stay in Florence it is time to move to the countryside for a relaxing experience in one of the best hotels in the south of Tuscany. Your stay will include
- Special buffet breakfastwith local products and Bio corner
• Open air thermal pools with hydrojets and waterfall
• Etruscan Circuit with sauna, hot plate and steam bath
• Fitness center
• Morning hike with trainer daily (excluding sundays)
• Bioaquam circuit with Light Therapy in thermal water
• Kneipp circuit
• Exclusive use of Spa Kit (bathrobe, towel and slippers)
• Medical consultation
Your Journey begins with your arrival in your 4 star accommodation in Florence. You stay in Florence includes a private guided tour with visits to the Uffizi and Accademia Museum, and excursions to Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano which are the most notorious towns in the region. After Florence you will be taken to a beautiful Hotel/spa in the south of Tuscany, once there you will have tome to relax and enjoy. The stay also includes a visit to a Famous winery for tastings and lunch and a truffle hunt experience in the area.
All transfers and guide services are private services
Accommodation is based on 4 star hotel double room
Package does not include the flight tickets
Prices may vary since they are subject to availability.